From the home of the Portland Timbers and Thorns we bring you our own Relocation All-Stars!
Our list of requested topics is so extensive we are bringing in Relocation All-Stars to participate in round table discussions to tackle the topics YOU asked for.
Want to see the full list of topics and speakers? Check them out here!
We look forward to seeing you there! Please bring a friend or colleague since our agenda is not to be missed!
- 12:30 pm - Registration Opens
- 1:00-1:30 pm - President's Welcome and housekeeping items
- 1:30-2:00 pm - Household goods update: Industry insights for the summer, and update on Graebel Van Line closure and liquidation of assets with Vince Rosauer at Suddath Relocation Systems
- 2:00-3:00 pm - You Pick Round Table Discussions 1 & 2
- 3:00-3:30 pm - Networking Break
- 3:30-4:00 pm - You Pick Round Table Discussion 3
- 4:00-4:30 pm - Round Table Discussion Report Outs
- 4:30-5:00 pm - Closing remarks, raffle & silent auction wrap up
Details You Need To Know:
Need a hotel in Portland? The Residence Inn is offering a discounted rate of $179 per night and free parking. They also have free breakfast and happy hour! Please contact Ben at 503-484-2039 and ask for the PRC rate.
Don't miss out on having your photo taken with Timbers’ mascot "Timber Joey" at the event!
Get in the spirit and wear your favorite sports team gear, jeans ok!
Our May meeting will also have opportunities to support our local nonprofit organization. JOIN in Portland will be the recipient of our raffle and silent auction proceeds.
If you would like to donate a raffle or silent auction item, contact Ross Buckley at email@example.com.
Stuff our bins with the items below to support JOIN and earn a special raffle ticket for each item you bring!
Items needed for JOIN:
- Men's sport socks - new
- Men's underwear, size 34 or 36 - new
- Men's sweatshirts - new or gently used
- Peanut butter
Headed to the PNwRC meeting on 5/5? Join several fellow attendees on the 12pm Amtrak train to Seattle from Portland on Thursday 5/4 and enjoy the scenic views!