To Our PRC Community -
2019 was a phenomenal year for the PRC! We shattered records across the board in meeting attendees, sponsorships and donations to charity – and raised the bar for education and networking culminating in our winter meeting attended by 130 people, with most of them sporting an ugly holiday sweater!
As we embrace the new decade, we want to continue to build on the momentum, while never forgetting who we are, what makes the PRC culture unique, and while respecting the history and heritage of PRC. We plan to accomplish this by being laser focused on our goals:
• Increase corporate membership and overall meeting attendees
• Increase our presence on social media
• Develop strong succession planning for our board roles, and
• Continue to elevate and innovate our programming
We have already confirmed our meeting dates for the year and hope that you will plan to make Portland and the PRC your destination for our Spring meeting on May 7th, our Membership Appreciation Networking event at Top Golf on September 16th, and our winter meeting on December 2nd. We are also working on a date for our 1st corporate roundtable for the year this spring.
It truly takes a village – and I want to thank everyone that makes PRC possible! Thank you to last terms board members that helped grow PRC to where it is today, and to the amazing team of current board members that I am incredibly honored to be able to serve alongside.
A huge shout-out to the sponsors that have been so gracious in supporting us. We revamped our sponsorship program this year to deliver more opportunities and visibility and have been amazed at how willing and quickly our sponsors have committed to invest in PRC.
Thank you also to our membership – you show up, you support us, you give us feedback and inspire us to continue to be better.
I also wanted to give a special nod to our founders – all industry icons that continue to be a guiding light for us.
On behalf of the PRC board, we thank you all for your incredible support. We are excited to deliver even more value for our members and sponsors and make an impact in our industry in 2020!
Thank you for helping us continue to build on the momentum!
Your PRC 2020 Board of Directors
• President: Debbie Convery, Nike
• Vice President: Katie Rudnick, TIAA Bank
• Secretary: Alex Paja, Archibald Relocation & Real Estate Services
• Treasurer: Michael James, SuiteAmerica
• Communications Chair: Lindsay Ford, Sprout Tours
• Education Co-Chairs: Sarah Moon, Cartus & Kathryne Psihogios, The Hasson Company
• Events Chair: LeeAnn Larson, SuiteAmerica
• Social Responsibility Chair: Ryan Tablet, AFR Furniture Rental
• Sponsorship Chair: Scott O’Neill, The Suddath Companies
• Partner Membership Chair: Jessica Mack, Paragon Corporate Housing
• Bylaws Chair: Patti Ward, U.S. Bank Relocation Mortgage
• Past President: Wendy Sanman, Oakwood
• Corporate Advisory Committee: Eric Baum, adidas & Sally Harris, Intel
FOLLOW PRC ON SOCIAL MEDIA!